Thanks

Scott Mitchell, Sr.

 "The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private
individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals,
only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government
power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."
--philosopher and novelist Ayn Rand (1905-1982)