Anyone having problems sending an email to an AT&T cell phone as an SMS (via
email address xxx-xxx-x...@text.att.net)?  All of a sudden, our messages are
not reaching our cell phones.  This just affects our AT&T phones.

Some customer service person at AT&T told our people that they are
transitioning people away from email messages to cell phones as text. We pay
for an SMS package. I'm clueless as to why they would care about the source
when we pay for the SMS volume.

Anyone else experiencing this? How are you generating SMS messages to
non-mobile-email-enable devices? We've always preached that SMS is not a
guaranteed service/delivery so time sensitive needs shouldn't be pushed there,
but we're going to have to come up with another deployment if AT&T sticks to
their guns.

-Joe Louis