It was 50gb soft limit in RTM, and then increased to 250gb in SP1.
With Exchange 2010, it looks like they have gone back to an initial soft limit
of 50gb!

Simon.

--
Simon Butler
MVP: Exchange, MCSE

e: si...@sembee.co.uk
w: http://www.sembee.co.uk/
w: http://www.amset.info/
w: http://blog.sembee.co.uk/

Need cheap certificates for Exchange, compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0?
http://CertificatesForExchange.com/<http://certificatesforexchange.com/> for
certificates from just $23.99.
Need a domain for your certificate?
http://DomainsForExchange.net/<http://domainsforexchange.net/>