Hi Michael,

I'm not sure what you would call it, i just referred to the first line i saw,

We would like to apply the certificate to this one;

AccessRules        :
{System.Security.AccessControl.CryptoKeyAccessRule,
System.Security.AccessControl.CryptoKeyAccessRule}
CertificateDomains : {domain.com}
HasPrivateKey      : True
IsSelfSigned       : False
Issuer             : CN=VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA, OU=Terms of
use at https://www.verisign.com/fgt (c)14, OU=VeriSig
                     n Trust Network, O="VeriSign, Inc.", C=US
NotAfter           : 2/5/2010 3:59:59 PM
NotBefore          : 2/5/2008 4:00:00 PM
PublicKeySize      : xxxxxx
RootCAType         : ThirdParty
SerialNumber       : XXXXXXXXX
Services           : IMAP, POP
Status             : DateInvalid
Subject            : CN=domain.com, OU=Terms of use at
www.verisign.com/rpa (c)05, OU=EXCHANGE, O=NULL,
                     L=Los Angeles, S=California, C=US

This is the one that has the certificate applied to it;

AccessRules        :
{System.Security.AccessControl.CryptoKeyAccessRule,
System.Security.AccessControl.CryptoKeyAccessRule}
CertificateDomains : {domain.com}
HasPrivateKey      : True
IsSelfSigned       : False
Issuer             : OU=Equifax Secure Certificate Authority, O=Equifax, C=US
NotAfter           : 2/7/2011 8:38:59 AM
NotBefore          : 2/5/2010 7:39:18 AM
PublicKeySize      : xxxxxxx
RootCAType         : ThirdParty
SerialNumber       : XXXXXXXXX
Services           : IMAP, POP, IIS
Status             : Valid
Subject            : CN=domain.com, OU=Domain Control Validated -
QuickSSL(R), OU=See www.geotrust.com/resource
                     s/fbt (c)12, OU=NULL, O=domain.com, C=US,

Thanks,
Bob