From: Paul Hutchings [mailto:paul.hutchi...@mira.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 10:08 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Antivirus & Antispam Suggestion?

Worth knowing thanks, they ring a bell but I know we deal with someone
who deals with Clearswift.

To be honest Sunbelt has outstanding Antispam (Cloudmark is superb) but
the antivirus is a little hit and miss in that it seems to be a real
performance hog, not sure if Exchange 2003 and it being a VM contribute
to that.

What we might be wanting to look at in the near future is the ability to
say:

"If the sender is @abc.com and the message contains a PDF or Office
document and the document contains the words/phrase XYZ then <some
action>"

And most products I know of won't do that, they'll block by file type,
they'll filter on subject/message body, but they won't inspect
attachment content which I believe Clearswift and Brightmail/Symantec
Mail Security can.

Paul