You may want to do a little write-up on this little bit of troubleshooting
and send it to the tool's author, Mark Russinovich.  He likes to post
these stories on his blog or even talk about them in presentations at
TechEd.

A long shot, but maybe he'd even bring back compatibility in the new tool
for this very scenario?

~JasonG