Tom,

I would take a look at GFI FAXmaker.   Much less than Right Fax, it's a
18 year old product.  GFI's Flagship.

 (http://www.gfi.com/faxmaker)( http://www.gfisoftware.de/faxmaker)

I was a team lead in the support department for several years, for this
particular product. Very easy to get up and running.  GFI is also a
reseller of the Fax devices including FOIP solutions like Xcapi and
Brooktrout SR140.  This keeps costs low.

Joe Kern

jk...@gfi.com <mailto:jk...@gfi.com>
Western US MAX Manager
Tel: 919 297-1325 Fax: 919-379-6411
GFI Software - http://www.gfi.com <http://www.gfi.com/>  Messaging,
Content Security & Network Security Software

GFI MAX <http://www.gfimax.com/> ,  LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/inviteFromProfile?from=profile&key=50344840&fir
stName=Joe&lastName=Kern&isFromProfile=true&authToken=4WDO&authType=name
&goback=%2Evpf_50344840_1_4WDO_name_*1_Joe_Kern> , Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/people/Joe-Kern/72100008> , Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/Joggie721>

FREE GFI MAX MailProtection Online Training Webinar - register here!
<http://www.gfi.com/page/44754/webcasts>