From: Steve Hart [mailto:sh...@wrightbg.com]
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 2:04 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Installing anti-spam agents

Identity                                           Enabled         Priority
Transport Rule Agent                               True            1
Journaling Agent                                   True            2
AD RMS Prelicensing Agent                          False           3

Steve Hart
Network Administrator
503.491.4343 -Direct | 503.492.8160 - Fax