Good morning,

I've recently started putting together some reports tracking various stats
regarding e-mail delivery in our environment. I'm currently reporting on the
following:

# of messages (Inbound/Outbound) by Day/Month
Amount of Data (Inbound/Outbound) by Month
Top 10 Recipients/Senders by Month

I'm currently pulling stats on internet bound/received e-mails only,
primarily because our gateways provide an easy method of exporting those
stats. Do any of you also track internal stats? What tools are you using?
We're running Exchange 2003 so I'm assuming other than a 3rd party product,
perfmon, message tracking and log parser are probably my best options for
generating stats. I'd be interested to hear of any other free tools
available.

Also, what are some of the other stats you all are tracking?

- Sean