On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Bill Songstad <bsongs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have several resource calendars on my Exchange 2003 SP3 server.

  Us too.

> Recently one of the calendars started bouncing meeting requests
> with a 5.7.1 for anyone without full control of the mailbox.

  Ideally, post a copy of the NDR.

> The funny thing is, after checking the permissions in both Outlook and
> AD, the perms seem identical to the mailboxes that don't have any
> problems.

  In "Active Directory Users and Confusers", on the properties for the
resource mailbox's user account, check the "Delivery Restrictions"
section on the "Exchange General" tab.

> Did I mention that this used to work properly and there
> have been no changes to any of the mailbox accounts.

  Something changed or it would still work the same.  :)

  Any recent changes to client software (Outlook), anti-virus
software, or Exchange server configuration?

  When booking the room in Outlook, are you picking it as a "Resource"
(rather than "Required" or "Optional")?

-- Ben