How are you finding the Antispam capabilities?

I'm trialling the secure email gateway and it's stopping a heck of a
lot, but a fair bit is still making it through to Exchange (where our
existing solution which uses Cloudmark is catching it).

As far as I know I can't lock it down much tighter and I guess I'm
curious how the rest of you are finding your spam stats?

--
MIRA Ltd

Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England
Registered in England and Wales No. 402570
VAT Registration  GB 114 5409 96

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of the
intended recipient.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and
notify us either by e-mail, telephone or fax.  You should not copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.