From: Lists - Level5 [mailto:li...@levelfive.us]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 8:44 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: ex07 pf replication

We are migrating away from an SCR 2007 cluster to a single vm box for our
mailbox database. We have 4 DB's and have been moving mailboxes over the past
several weeks. Our PF DB is about 40GB. When I looked at all the PF's they had
a replication of the new server, and all the stores were set to point to the
new server and everything was fine.

When I went to decommission the server I noticed that the entire PF db on the
new server was still at 0 even though everyone had it listed as their PF for
the database. I tried doing the moveallreplicas.ps1 script and waited a day,
and I see all kinds of event logs about incoming message replication ,
processing message but the new server still showing 0 messages.

What made it worse was after the script people this morning said all the PFs
were empty, so I repointed the DB to the old server and re-ran the
moveallreplicas.ps1 back to the old server they are good now, but Im not sure
of what Im missing.

Thanks for reading my long winded post :)

---
You are currently subscribed to exchangelist as:
mich...@smithcons.com<mailto:mich...@smithcons.com>.
To unsubscribe click here:
http://lyris.sunbelt-software.com/u?id=8242382.a947d5f41ce1dc05c2ca358f8ab92620&n=T&l=exchangelist&o=9079223
or send a blank email to