From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 10:42 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Adding Members from Account Forest to Resource Forest

I'm not suggesting it would work properly - because I don't know if it will -
but can you do this in ADUC?

Your second choice is to create a contact.

This, among others, is the reason why (long ago) I recommended you get and use
a galsync utility. :-P

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP