From: Lists - Level5 [mailto:li...@levelfive.us]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 7:57 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: eseutil /p

Yes, I have been arguing with them that their DB's need to be smaller and to
implement archiving. I hate to be the I told you so and use these as 'lessons'
but hopefully the urgency will be understood now.

I agree, I will split these up as soon as this is done. There really wasn't a
lot of thought put into this structure when they started with 40 users and now
are nearing 800 employees.

Thanks for the tip MBS

Just curious once I have the edb in clean shutdown and showing no logfiles
needed or requested whats the chance they come online? I know there will be
some data loss im just hoping its fairly contained to the actual problem which
was maybe 50-100 emails when the db went offline.