Hello all,

A bit off-topic but worth giving it a try :)
We have an Ex2010 environment with an ET server with Forefront protection
installed.
The is however an option in forefront to do some Recipient Filtering.
There are however 2 options:

-          Enable recipient filtering (as fas as I understand, this is only
allowing you to enable blocked recipients)

-          Only accepts messages to valid recipient from the Global Address List
What happens with addresses that are hidden from the GAL?
Is it possible to send mail to them externally?
I couldn't find an answer on the net.

Thnx!

Met vriendelijke groeten,

KHLim
Katholieke Hogeschool Limburg                                   Associatie
KULeuven
http://www.khlim.be<http://www.khlim.be/>

Tim Vandael
ICT Systeembeheerder

Campus Diepenbeek, Agoralaan gebouw B, bus 1, 3590 Diepenbeek
T +32 11 23 08 94 - F +32 11 23 07 89 - G +32 478 40 52 36
tim.vand...@khlim.be<mailto:tim.vand...@khlim.be>

<<inline: image001.gif>>