From: Chris Blair [mailto:chris_bl...@identisys.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 10:17 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Meetings booked many times

I had this same issue a few weeks ago and it crashed my Exchange server. Thanks
to MBS for his patience in helping get up and running. I thought it was related
to the iPhone and the iOS4 problems, however, this the latest case, the user
has a BB.

What is happening is, meetings are booking them 1000's of times, which is
creating tons of logs, and bogging down the mail server, which is a Exchange
2007, with sp2 HF4.

We do have ACT! by Sage on each computer, which access Outlook.

Any suggestions on tracking this down?

Thanks!

or send an email to