Hey since everyone is talking about backup for Exchange 2010, we are about to
release our new "Exchange Protection Manager" product and I thought I would
take an informal poll to check on your opinions on the value of an Exchange
backup product that is;

* VSS Based Backups to Disk
* Protects Exchange 2010 (DAGs as well) 2007 and 2003 Servers
* Can recover at the database, mailbox, or individual item level (of any type
and all from the VSS backup, i.e. no need for special backups)

 -- What would be a fair price "Per Server", with no limits for number of
mailboxes and no add on modules that cost you more etc?
 -- * Yeah I know FREE would be great, but sadly that doesn’t help you build
new software and employ people :-)

Thanks in advance for everyone's feedback

Troy C. Werelius
Lucid8, LLC
troy_werel...@lucid8.com
425.456.8499
Monday-Friday 8AM to 6PM PST

http://www.lucid8.com

- This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.