I'd start with message tracking on the server and if they show the
messages as being delivered scour the mailbox rules and do an Advanced
Find for item type "any" on all folders etc.

From: Osborne, Richard [mailto:richard.osbo...@wth.org]
Sent: 07 September 2010 18:20
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Nortel CallPilot messages not in Inbox

We use Nortel CallPilot to integrate voice-mail into Outlook.  I have
one user where the messages do not show up in his Inbox.  The systray
icon pops up for new voice-mails, so the software knows the messages are
there at some level.

Exchange 2003, tried it on XP/Outlook 2003 & 7/Outlook 2007 with the
same result (so it seems to be something about his mailbox).

Any ideas?  Thanks.

Richard Osborne

Information Systems

Jackson-Madison County General Hospital

NOTICE:  (1) The foregoing is not intended to be a legally binding or
legally effective electronic signature. (2) This message may contain
legally privileged or confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, please so notify me, disregard the
foregoing message, and delete the message immediately.  I apologize for
any inconvenience this may have caused.

MIRA Ltd

Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England
Registered in England and Wales No. 402570
VAT Registration  GB 114 5409 96

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of the
intended recipient.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and
notify us either by e-mail, telephone or fax.  You should not copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.