Having some OAB issues on a recovered e2k7 server. We have 2 servers one
just holds public folder and is pending decommission, the other holds all
mailboxes and a PF that we were going to migrate to. 2 weeks ago I turned on
replication for all the PF's, last week I went to point all the DB's over to
the new PF, at that time everything seemed okay but was simply redirecting
people back to the primary (old) server so it had no data.

However, the OAB was moved to the new server several weeks ago and working
without incident. Since all this occurred, including data loss on the PF's
that we havent been able to recover, people are getting OAB errors. I went
in and removed the default OAB, and created a new one, then pointed all the
DB's to it, and regenerated it with logging EXPERT. I get 1 error about a
mailbox with invalid smtp data (ex employee), but I still cannot
send/receive and get the OAB. The clients are OL2003, the http version seems
to be up, I can browse to the OAB\folder in IIS and over the network.

So Im looking at the System/PF for Offline Address Book and in properties it
shows 'not available on this server' for all the items. I checked the old
server and it has the same thing, basically ALL the System folders say this,
so im not sure if this is part of the issue or not.

Im thinking I will just delete the OAB, delete the PF, and start over
migrating from the old server all the data but would like to fix this OAB
issue as well.

Thanks