Im pretty sure it's something borked with the mail sync in the new froyo
version. It's something to do with CERT's my Nexus one won't work
either, if you go to the Google forums there's tons of people
complaining. I ended up paying the $20 for the touchdown app so I could
get access

Cheers!

Carlos Garcia-Moran

Server / Storage Engineer