From: Brad Metzler [mailto:bmetz...@cu-portland.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:28 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 2010 device security on Android

The trick here being we have no AS policies configured. I would expect none of
our devices would force a PIN. So far the only one that appears to do that is
the Droid 2 running v2.2

Greg suggested it may be a difference between 2.1 and 2.2, but my point being
that I have observed 2.2 on a Droid (1) and do not see that behavior.

I would be curious to know on what device Greg's 2.2 user was seeing this
issue. Was is also a Droid 2 or a different device?

Brad