From: Jeff Steward [mailto:jstew...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 10:57 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: FW: Adding new email domain to Exchange 2003

Make sure the new address you created has a check mark in the box on the
left.  Recipient Update Service should update it.  You can also
right-click the policy and choose "Apply this policy now...".  The old
addresses won't be changed, the new address will become a secondary
address.

-Jeff Steward

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 10:11 AM, David Mazzaccaro