The warning message mentions the following:

"The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of
the site"

OWA on the CAS is configured to use our valid "mail.contoso.com" certificate
but Outlook seems to be doing its auto-discovery using the FQDN of the Exchange
server hosting the CAS.

Do you guys/gals know where I can configure the CAS to use the
"mail.contoso.com" instead of the FQDN?

Thanks

-Nelson

This email and the information included in this transmission are privileged and
confidential and intended only for the recipient listed above. If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based upon
it, is strictly prohibited.  Although this email and any attachments are
believed to be free of any virus or other defects which might affect any
computer or IT system into which they are received, neither Escalate Retail nor
any of its affiliates shall be liable for any loss or damage arising in any way
from the receipt or use thereof.