All a matter of how you output the message tracking logs.  Here's one I use to
track users that exceed 200 recipients in more than 50 messages in an hour.
Useful for determining if someone has been phished.  Just one example of using
PowerShell to analyze the logs.

## Begin ##
Add-PSSnapin *exchange*
$time = (Get-Date).AddHours(-1)
$bad = 0
$Senders = Get-ClientAccessServer | Get-MessageTrackingLog -Start $time
-ResultSize unlimited | Where-Object {$_.EventID -like 'SEND'-and $_.Sender
-match "^...@uwgb.edu"} | Group-Object -Property "Sender" | sort Count

$messagepriority = "Normal"

foreach ($sender in $senders)
                {
                $sender | add-member -MemberType NoteProperty -name
RecipientCount -value 0

                $sender.group | foreach {$sender.RecipientCount +=
$_.Recipients.Count}

                                if ($sender.RecipientCount -gt 200 -and
$sender.count -gt 50)
                                                {
                                                $messagePriority = "High"
                                                $bad = 1
                                                }
                }

$senders2 = $senders | sort RecipientCount

$body = $Senders[-1..-15] | select Name,Count,RecipientCount
$body += "<br>"
$body += "<br>"
$body += "<br>"
$body += $Senders2[-1..-15] | select Name,Count,RecipientCount

$body = $body | ConvertTo-Html

### Email Results Normal Priority ###
function sendmail([string] $body)
{
$SmtpClient = new-object system.net.mail.smtpClient
$MailMessage = New-Object system.net.mail.mailmessage
$SmtpClient.Host = "mailhost.domain.com"
$mailmessage.from = "topsend...@domain.com"
$mailmessage.To.add("adm...@domain.com")
$mailmessage.Subject = "Critical attention needed, possible phished user!"
$MailMessage.IsBodyHtml = $True
$mailmessage.Body = $body
$mailmessage.Priority = $MessagePriority
$smtpclient.Send($mailmessage)
}
if ($bad -eq 1)
                {