All,

I wonder if anyone has seen this happen before. I am in the midst of deploying
Exchange 2010 SP1 server in my organisation, primarily an Exchange 2007 shop
with some legacy 2003 servers that don't do a lot.

Anyway, long story short, I moved my mailbox to Exchange 2010, discovered
certain things didn't work (certificate related, not unexpected) and moved my
mailbox back to an Exchange 2007 server (SP2 RU4).

Since then, some of my server side rules have all but stopped working. I've
tried:

* Starting Outlook with the /cleanrules switch and recreated rules from scratch.
* Moving the mailbox again within Exchange 2007.

The odd thing is, one rule - to filter mail sent internally to a DL - does work
as intended. Also, if I "Run Rules now" it works as intended, i.e. the messages
are filtered.

Finally, one of the rules only works intermittently. Some mails have ended up
in the destination folder but the majority stay in my Inbox.

A prize for the person who can solve this, I'm stumped!

Richard