We use AppTix - they're really good in the reselling options.

www.apptix.com

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Bickmore [mailto:k...@ccnsconsulting.com]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 2:43 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Hosted Exchange Options

OwnWebnow has a really good exchange hosting platform that does some form of
encryption, I don't know if it is specifically PGP. Also, they do outbound and
TLS, I don't know about custom mail trailers.

Karl Bickmore
MSCE NT4/2k/2k3, MCP, MCP+I, MCSA 2k/2k3 LPI-1, CCNA, CCDA,
Net+,Security+,Linux+ DataCore SANmelody Certified

6613 N Scottsdale Road, Suite 101
Scottsdale AZ, 85250
480-553-9967 X100
k...@ccnsconsulting.com

Please remember CCNS is a referral based business. If you have a friend or
colleague in need, we are happy to help. Feel free to pass along our contact
information to anyone you think we can help. Thanks!