Oh... I see. So your copy of windows has the drivers for the controller.
Did you check the registry?

-Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Szabo [mailto:steve...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 2:37 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Flukey Server

I guess you may say yes, since I built the server, and supplied the disk
<g>. Disk is just a straight DVD burned from the downloaded ISO from the
partner download site. Mainboard is an Intel board (S3200SHV) with built in
RAID controller for SATA disks. Etc., etc. Drivers are original from the
disk that came with mainboard.

\\Steve//