From: Paul Hutchings [mailto:paul.hutchi...@mira.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 12:44 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook not sending reply text on emails?

It's nothing like that.  I've no reason to think they're imagining it so
when I'm able to speak to them and piece together the examples they sent me
I'm expecting to see a reply that has some text in it sat in Joe's Sent
Items, and in Fred's Inbox I'm expecting to see the message from Joe, but
without all the text, and no gap/space just the text from Fred's original
email.