Good afternoon folks,

We recently switched to Exchange 2010 from Exchange 2003 and my Nagios box
was sending me emails just fine. After the migration I no longer receive the
emails. I have changed the email address in Nagios and it does work to an
external email account (one strange thing though...is that the email shows
from nag...@nagios.domain.ca.)

In Exchange 2010 I have added a Receive Connector under Server/Hub Transport
that includes all of our Scanners and this particular box. We receive the
emails from the Scanners no problem, just not the ones from Nagios. I have
also added a Vipre for Exchange Spam exception to allow the wonky email
address but still nothing.

Any ideas?

TIA,
Cameron