From: Derek Johnson [mailto:djohn...@realtors.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 1:23 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook 2011 for Mac message size limit

Help,

When using Outlook 2011 for Mac we are unable to send messages larger than
10MB. We can use the windows client and we can send messages up to the max set
limit 25MB. I have checked all of the Exchange send and receive connectors from
global to individual mail box and there is nothing set less that 25MB. Outlook
2011 bug? Any help would be appreciated.

Derek A Johnson

or send an email to