From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 October 2010 16:36
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Vipre for Email

I'm confused.  So you would bounce .zip files for being too large
if/when uncompressed?  This seems to go against why people commonly
compress email attachments.

--
ME2

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Cameron <cameron.orl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Good morning all!

More an informational post than anything.

Was it just me that didn't know that the new MS Office documents (.xlsx,
.docx, etc) were compressed files?

Vipre for Exchange was trapping an 8mb .xlsx file even though the limit
was set to 50mb and saying that it was over the size when uncompressed.
So...Sunbelt Tech Support (which in my opinion rocks!) helped me to
determine that the actual file size was 54mbs..therefore being bounced.

Who'd a thunk it.

Cheers,

Cameron