100+ files sounds like you should look at an archiving system to ingest and
index the data in order to get what you want.

Our product DigiScope http://www.lucid8.com/product/digiscope.asp can load and
search across multiple EDBs or PSTs at one time and even deduplicate the
results but it doesn’t index the data so that during the next round you can
find things faster.

You know since its PST files you might take a look at X1 www.X1.com since they
have a desktop client that I think can do this and they do create an index.
Pretty inexpensive as well.  Only negative thing I can say is that sometime the
client blows up and I think it has to do with the indexing size, other than
that its pretty cool.

Again IMO if you are looking for some repeated search capability across 100+
large PSTs you should probably look at something that can ingest it into a SQL
db to make it more efficient

** I suppose you could also inject the information into an Exchange DB with sub
folders for each user and then use the Exchange search post indexing

Troy C. Werelius
Lucid8, LLC
troy_werel...@lucid8.com
425.456.8499
Monday-Friday 8AM to 6PM PST

http://www.lucid8.com

- This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.