From: Steve Roberts <st...@steveroberts.org.uk>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 3:08 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: Exchange 2007 removal and public folders

Gents,

Just taken over a job with two Exchange servers and I need to remove the old
one ( no mailboxes or smtp connected on it ).

Ran the setup program and it has removed the hub , mailbox etc but it gave the
following message :

C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\Bin>setup.com /m:uninstall

Welcome to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Unattended Setup

Preparing Exchange Setup

The following server roles will be removed
    Client Access Role
    Hub Transport Role
    Mailbox Role
    Management Tools

Performing Microsoft Exchange Server Prerequisite Check

Configuring Microsoft Exchange Server

    Mailbox Server Role              ......................... FAILED
     The public folder database specified contains folder replicas. Before delet
ing the public folder database, remove the folders or move the replicas to anoth
er public folder database.

The Exchange Server setup operation did not complete. Visit http://support.micro
soft.com and enter the Error ID to find more information.

Exchange Server setup encountered an error.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\Bin>

Tried running the MoveAllReplicas.ps1 script but I still get the same error
above?

Any ideas/solutions?

Steve.