From: bounce-9148999-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-9148999-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of Sobey,
Richard A
Sent: 25 October 2010 10:55
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Trouble with seeding database copy

For all the databases that, on Friday, were showing "Failed and Suspended",
I've come in this morning fully intending to contact PSS. However, I've just
tried Update-MailboxDatabaseCopy on them all and it's worked, no problem, no
errors. They're all showing healthy now.

Is there any kind of AD replication I need to look out for? I'm not sure how to
approach PSS with a "it was definitely broke, honest!" scenario.
egards,