My experience is that the Outlook junk mail filtering is taking it on the
basis that the message contains a PDF with no message body. I believe there
is a way that you can tag your internal SMTP domain as a safe-sender
globally, and it will pass down to Outlook. I've done a while ago attempting
to push all the Blackberry Enterprise activation domains out as safe
senders. Unfortunately due to our configuration these messages are still
(sometimes) tagged. Our edge servers are not part of the same domain as the
HT servers, so I believe that's the case.