Hi all,

We've got Outlook 2003 -> Exchange on a SBS.
Occasionally, when a user replies to an email from an external address, the
reply-to address becomes changed to our domain:

Example:
-------------
original sender: someb...@theirdomain.com

Our user hits reply...

now "To" field is populated with: someb...@ourdomain.com
-------------

Anybody ever seen this?

Thank You,

Erik Andelman

Systems Manager
Pioneer Air Systems, Inc.
210 Flat Fork Road
Wartburg, TN 37887
Phone: (423) 346-6693
Fax: (423) 346-3865
Email: e...@pioneerair.com
Visit us on the Web at http://www.pioneerair.com

waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of
this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient
is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by
return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.