From: David Mazzaccaro [mailto:david.mazzacc...@hudsonmobility.com]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 8:43 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook 2007 slooooow

I can't find anywhere if this is true - but does Outlook 2007 require (or at
least run better) with NetBIOS over TCP/IP enabled?

I've upgraded a few people from 2003 and the difference in speed is quite
noticeable.  Outlook 2003 was a speed demon, never had any problems.

Now, especially when opening other user's shared calendars, Outlook hangs
"trying to retrieve data from Exchange".

Sometimes it even gets to "not responding" and needs to be killed in task
manager.

I have both cached users and online users.  Local installations and citrix.
Makes no difference.

.

or send an email to