From: Sean Martin [mailto:seanmarti...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 12:55 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: DAG Question

Michael,

To your knowledge, does NetScaler fall into that list?

- Sean
On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 8:52 AM, Michael B. Smith
<mich...@smithcons.com<mailto:mich...@smithcons.com>> wrote:
You can also use an external load balancer, such as IAS/TMG or a third-party
solution (Cisco, Coyote Point, Kemp Technologies, etc. etc.)

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com<http://theessentialexchange.com/>