What version of Exchange is this?

From: Kevan Dickinson [mailto:kevan.dickin...@cmi-plc.com]
Sent: 18 November 2010 12:06
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Problem sending email to a Distribution List

Hi

On checking this it is set to "Any server in the organization" I presume it
will use the local server that the Group and all t5he mailboxes reside on?

If so what should I be looking at to get some useful information?

Regards

Kevan Dickinson

Network Manager

NSF-CMI

23 Lodge Road

Hanborough Business Park, Long Hanborough,

Oxford, OX29 8SJ, UK

T:+44 01993 885661

E:kevan.dickin...@nsf-cmi.com

W:www.nsf-cmi.com