Just upgraded to Good 6.0 for iDevice support. Haven't dug too deep into the
testing but so far it works pretty well. We previously used ActiveSync for
early iPhone support. Moved to Good for enhanced security/policies. Users
simply download the client from the app store, enter their PIN and away they
go.

I do wonder what the performance impact on Exchange would be running both
BES (or whatever version it is) and Good.

- Sean