From: Andy Shook [mailto:andy.sh...@peak10.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:11 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 2010 deployment question

<quasi hijack>
So what would I need to do to make this solution expandable to two sites with a
10 minute failover process?

My ideas are;
1. Have an upstream spam\av filter where the MX record points to
2. Split the databases between the two sites and DAG to each other
3. HT\CAS would be aware of both sites, per configuration
4. Have DNS configured for the CAS role where Outlook Anywhere would be able to
"failover" to either site as needed

Am I missing anything?

Shook