From: Laurence Childs [mailto:laurence.chi...@btinternet.com]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 12:22 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Windows 7 x64 Outlook Web Access Woes

Evening All

one of our 'home' workers has bought a new laptop

Windows 7 Home x64

i can set the VPN up successfully so that she can ping the exchange server

however i keep getting page cannot be displayed when she tries to access the
Exchange server via OWA

Server is Windows 2003 server std SP2 32bit
MS Exchange 2003 std SP2

I have done some googling and there is apparently hotfix KB911829 that should
be applied to resolve this

i believe that i have applied this hot fix as the various dlls mentioned are at
a later version than are listed in the hotfix description page here:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=911829

but still getting page cannot be displayed at the client end

does anybody have any pointers?

all clients on Win32 machines can connect properly - the user account has been
tested on Win32 and logs in successfully

thanks

Laurence