Small point but you have to use Internet Explorer.  Don't waste lots of
time using Chrome wondering why it isn't working.

Not that I know anyone who's done that...

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Johnson [mailto:gjohn...@vhcc.edu]
Sent: 01 December 2010 16:00
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: BESX

Question for you BESX experts.
When you run the server virtual, ie, no USB ports, can you activate a
handheld by connecting it to my workstation, accessing the besadmin web
page from that workstation or does the handheld have to be connected via
USB to the server.
Apparently I have some users that don't have the proper data plan and
the over the air activation doesn't work.
Thanks.

MIRA Ltd

Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England
Registered in England and Wales No. 402570
VAT Registration  GB 114 5409 96

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of the
intended recipient.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and
notify us either by e-mail, telephone or fax.  You should not copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.