From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 10:57 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Free Busy data for Outlook 2002

The PF database on the mailbox databases on the new server all point to the new
PF database, right?

I don't know how many Outlook 2002 users you have, or how you have them
configured, but if you create a new MAPI profile for them, does it work then?

I have a vague recollection of something called a siteFolderServer that could
be coming into play here, but before I look that up, I'd ask you to check out
those two things above...

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP