We currently journal for archiving purposes and have noticed the following odd
behaviour.

We are in the process of migrating to 2007 and incoming mail comes via 2003.
When a message gets passed to a 2007 mailbox it journals correctly on the Hub
Transport Server.  However we also get a message only journaling message coming
from the 2003 server.  Any idea how this could be happening as I can't see how
2003 is journaling messages it never actually stores.  This only happens with
external mail...  I'm stumped.

Nick

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmas...@caci.co.uk
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

CACI Limited. Registered in England & Wales. Registration No. 1649776. CACI
House, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8TS.