From: Level 5 - Lists [mailto:li...@levelfive.us]
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 1:53 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: corrupt transport queues

This am we had some corrupt transport queue, a 2.1gb mail.que file and
logfiles. I pulled them out and bounced the server, everything started we got
about 800 messages in queue it dropped to about 530 and then stopped again.
restarting the transport service yields the same results. I get all the
logfiles replaying then a timed out message and then it starts replaying the
logs again and again in a loop. It gets all the way to the top log file and
then hangs there then seems to start over again.

or send an email to