Does your account have the right permissions on the new store/server?

From: Steve Hart [mailto:sh...@wrightbg.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 3:56 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: New Mailbox issue

Background: We recently migrated from one E2007 server to a different one. This
is the first new mailbox I've triued to setup since I uninstalled the old
server.

I'm trying to create a new mailbox and I'm getting this error:

Elapsed time: 00:00:00

Creo Admin
Failed

Error:
Active Directory operation failed on CORP-DC03A.wrightbg.com. This error is not
retriable. Additional information: The name reference is invalid.
This may be caused by replication latency between Active Directory domain
controllers.
Active directory response: 000020B5: AtrErr: DSID-03152392, #1:
            0: 000020B5: DSID-03152392, problem 1005 (CONSTRAINT_ATT_TYPE),
data 0, Att 200ab (homeMTA)

A value in the request is invalid.

Exchange Management Shell command attempted:
Enable-Mailbox -Identity 'wrightbg.com/Users-All/Users-Kent/Users-Kent
Graphics/Creo Admin' -Alias 'creoadmin' -Database 'CORP-EXCHANGE\Storage Group
1\Mail Database 1'

Elapsed Time: 00:00:00

ReplMon is showing all DCs in sync.

Ideas?