It could be small, or it could be big.

IRS 7216 was updated to match current market trends in efiling, outsourcing,
etc for tax preparers.  It covers the disclosure of tax return information.
What is tax return information?  Information on the return, such as name and
address.  Is it stupid to be concerned about that?  Sure, but no one wants
to be the firm that ends up testing this in court.  Yes, there's an argument
that address information could be acquired through other methods, but that
isn't the point...