I'm still not happy about the weird things the EMS does because it has to get
all SOAPy and pretend there's a cloud between my workstation and the Exchange
server in the next room.

From: Don Ely [mailto:don....@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 7:23 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: to CDO or not CDO? or BESx with EX2010

I won't disagree...  I'm having a hard time determining who to dislike more.
MS for pretty much rendering MAPI useless or the vendors for not keeping up
with MS...  It does piss me off that MS crippled MAPI support for other
software and they have no intention of going away from that plan.  Had the
argument with my TAM, PSS, and others...
On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Michael B. Smith