From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 10:23 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Um, Ouch...

Regardless of your answer to that question, what makes you think it's going to
be just an address book next time?

You aren't saying that there won't be a next time, are you?

Of course, if you're in a highly competitive industry, a list of external
contacts can say a *lot*, and what it reveals about your internal hierarchy can
be pretty dang interesting too, if you're looking to hire away staff from a
competitor, or understand decision-making, etc.

So, the answer is, as usual, "It Depends."

Kurt